View Full Details
The Court at Hamilton
Hamilton Township, NJ
Built in 2016
- Renovated and developed in 2016, the 100%-occupied Court at Hamilton is anchored by a 150,000 SF Walmart Supercenter (S&P rated AA+) ground lease with over 14 years remaining on the lease.
- Walmart performs extremely well with expected sales for 2022 on pace to do $125 million given its attraction to high population density with little to no competition within three miles.
- With Walmart accounting for 77% of the shopping center, the remaining 41,000 SF is highlighted by Capital Health, one of the largest medical employers in the region, as well as Rainbow, Snipes, and Bu
- Hamilton is located just due south of Princeton, New Jersey, 65 miles south of New York City and 35 miles north of Philadelphia.
- With a favorable weighted average lease term of 8.19 years, the property is offered to the market with attractive in-place debt offered running through March 2030 at 3.55% full term interest only, providing certainty within the volatile capital markets.