View Full Details
Griffis North Creek
Built in 1999
- Best-in-Class Community: Superior physical plant built in 1999 and situated on nearly 50 acres. Low-density, wooded park-like setting located along a nature reserve and wetlands.
- Resort-Style Amenities: oversized swimming pool and spa, newly renovated clubhouse, large fitness center, BBQ areas, walking trails, children's playground, and fenced dog park.
- Value-Add Opportunity: 57% of units primed for cosmetic upgrades. Current ownership recently renovated 43% of units to a high-end renovation scope. Previous renovations were completed in 2015.
- Balanced Unit Mix: one-, two-, and three-bedroom homes available averaging ±835 square feet. Private decks or patios on all homes with views of greenbelts from most units. Built-in bookshelves and desks in most homes.
- Excellent Bothell Location: Centrally located in Bothell's tech and biomedical corridor in Seattle MSA's thriving Eastside. Affluent neighborhood with average household income of $142,289 within two miles. Located in the highly-rated Northshore School District.
- Eastside Employment Growth: The Eastside's tech industry has been rapidly expanding with no signs of slowing down; Amazon, Facebook, Google, and Microsoft anticipated to bring in nearly 50,000 jobs alone by 2025, all within 15 to 20 minutes of Griffis North Creek.