View Full Details
Built in 2021
- Transit-Oriented Development: within a three-minute walk of Redmond's Central Connector Trail and future Redmond Light Rail Station with service beginning in 2024.
- Best-in-Class Construction: built in 2021 with high-end finishes throughout. Distinctive architecture with brick facade, and authentic wood veneer and metal accents.
- Modern Condo-Quality Finishes: two-tone cabinetry with black hardware, slab quartz countertops, sleek tile backsplashes, and luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout living areas.
- Employment Drivers / Innovation Triangle: located in the region's epicenter of job growth. The Eastside's Innovation Triangle, encompassing Bellevue, Kirkland, and Redmond, is the world's foremost innovation and technology center attracting top talent from all over the globe.
- Affluent Neighborhood / High Barrier-to-Entry: High income earning neighborhood with an average household income of $153,720 within one mile. Median surrounding home prices of $1,467,597 creates a high barrier-to-entry market in homeownership.
- Central Redmond Location: Located in downtown Redmond across the street from Anderson Park with protected views. Boasting a Walk Score of 92, residents are surrounded by recreation, shopping, dining, and nightlife. Within 2 miles of the 640-acre Marymoor Park, King County's largest park.