View Full Details
Built in 2022
- Severely Underserved Market: Alivia is one of the only new construction apartment buildings in the Gateway Cities region of Los Angeles County
- Fast Lease-Up with Limited Concessions: Alivia began leasing in December 2021 and have averaged roughly 15 leases/month, on pace to lease-up in just 8 months.
- Compelling Multifamily Market Trends: CoStar projects average rents in Whittier will grow by 5.95% and average occupancies will hit 99% over the next 12 months.
- Excellent Accessibility to Employment: There are over 250,000 jobs located in the local economy across a diverse range of industries including healthcare, logistics and transportation, education, and engineering. Over 800,000 jobs are located within a 10-mile radius of the property.
- Superb Construction Quality and Amenity Package: Unit interiors come in two different design packages complete with all the modern features discerning tenants expect including a full appliance package, kitchen islands, front load washers and driers, high ceilings, and open floorplans. Alivia also features an impressive amenity package including a resort-style pool, fitness center, clubhouse/social lounge, bbq grills, dog park, and Hub by Amazon.
- Favorable Land Lease Terms: Alivia is bound by a ground lease agreement with the local school district that presents more favorable terms and advantages over the "typical" ground lease encountered in areas like Marina Del Rey and Ventura Harbor.