View Full Details
Built in 1990
- Desirable Silver Lake Location: Situated on the shores of Silver Lake within walking distance of 35-acre Thornton Sullivan Park, retail, dining, recreational, and transportation amenities.
- Resort-Like Amenities: Community spaces newly renovated, including a spacious resident clubhouse with adjacent deck overlooking the lake, newly expanded fitness center, pool and spa, and much more.
- Excellent Community Renovations: Artesia has undergone an extensive renovation within the last four years, both to the homes and the generous common areas, including new roofs.
- Balanced Unit Mix with Large Homes: One-, two-, and three-bedroom homes averaging a spacious ±914 square feet featuring wood-burning fireplaces and private decks or patios with extra storage space with outdoor enthusiasts. Four cottage units located on site in a single-story building.
- Easy Access to Major Employment Hubs: Within 20 minutes of downtown Seattle, downtown Bellevue, and the Eastside tech corridor. 7 minutes to Bothell's life science employment hub. Easy access to Interstate 5 and Interstate 405.
- Strong Rental Demand: As residents continue to flock to the suburbs, Everett rents are forecasted to rise 8.8% in 2023 and 15.0% by 2025. Everett's population is expected to reach 116,920 while average household incomes expected to be $93,928 by 2027.
Exclusively listed by
Philip E. AssouadSeattle, WA
License(s): WA: 76781
Giovanni NapoliSeattle, WA
License(s): WA: 80361
Ryan HarmonSeattle, WA
License(s): WA: 130892
Nicholas RuggieroSeattle, WA
License(s): WA: 138258