View Full Details
The Retreat at Thousand Oaks
Thousand Oaks, CA
Built in 1966
- The Retreat at Thousand Oaks and Los Robles are being offered for sale concurrently. The Properties may be purchased individually or together.
- The Retreat & Los Robles have benefitted from nearly $19M of capital investment over the last 8 years that has completely restored the Properties to premier luxury multifamily assets.
- Properties offer investors assumable non-recourse agency financing with leverage at attractive 3.85% & 3.82% interest only fixed average rates respectively with more than 6 years remaining to maturity
- Below market rents signed during peak COVID months coupled with high recent rent growth in the submarket offer investors the ability to capture 7-8% upside in rental income at The Retreat & Los Robles.
- Thousand Oaks is the fastest growing biotech hub in the country. Prominent nearby employers include Amgen (5,000 jobs), Los Robles Health System (1,640 jobs), Anthem (1,000 jobs), Baxter (950 jobs), Takeda (550 jobs), Dignity Health (610 jobs), and A2 Biotherapeutics (130 jobs).
- Over a dozen life sciences companies have relocated to Thousand Oaks in the last 5 years and as of Q4 2022 645,000 SF of space is in development planning in the Conejo Valley region priming the area for 2,500 to 5,000 new jobs.
- Over 5 million square feet of premier local shopping centers are within a 10-minute drive of the Properties. Notable tenants include Nordstrom, AMC, Tesla, ALDI, Whole Foods, Lassens, Apple, Restoration Hardware, and Target.