View Full Details
Built in 1987
- Value-Add Opportunity: Ability to capitalize on rentable upside by completing renovations to achieve a contemporary and harmonized standard, aiming to optimize rental income at the property.
- Located in a Master Planned Community: Institutional quality asset situated in the desirable Lakes Master Planned Community.
- Well-Maintained Asset: Meticulously maintained grounds showcase a grand community lake with water fountain at the front entrance.
- Easy Access to Major Employment Hubs: Centrally located from the main employment hubs of downtown Seattle, Bellevue, and the Eastside (25 to 30 minutes). Kent Valley, Renton, and SEA International Airport are all within 20 minutes.
- Strong Submarket Growth: Kent has historically experienced strong population growth throughout its history, surpassing that of the surrounding region, primarily due to its centralized location and suburban amenities.
- Housing Affordability: The average single-family home price in South King County is $683,635, making homeownership twice as expensive than renting at Waters Edge.