View Full Details
Built in 1986
- RARE OFFERING. One of only ten, 200-unit or greater multifamily properties built since 1980 located within the northwest SFV. There have only been 8 transaction of such an asset in the last 45 years.
- MAJOR VALUE-ADD . Originally built in 1986, the Property has been well-maintained by an institutional owner for more than 25 years and offers more than 20%+ upside in rental income via renovations.
- IRREPLACEABLE LOCATION. Perched atop the tiered foothills of the Santa Susana Mountains amongst $2.5M-$5.0M single family estates. Panoramic picturesque views in a low-density living environment.
- UNIQUE INTERIOR FEATURES. Unique interior features of the property include full sized, side-by-side washers & dryers in all units, and select units with vaulted ceilings, direct access garages, oversized walk-in closets, wrap around patios, dual patios, fireplaces, and two-story townhomes floorplans.
- LITTLE THREAT OF FUTURE COMPETITION. There are zero 50+ unit projects in development in Chatsworth and only four (totaling 920 units) in neighboring Granada Hills & Northridge combined that are scheduled to be delivered over the next four years. This amounts to a supply growth rate of only 1.3% annually in a region that already has roughly 17,000 apartment units.