View Full Details
Built in 1988
- Best-in-Class Community: Institutional quality asset with a superior physical plant, unrivaled amenities package, and spacious floor plans averaging ±1,074 square feet.
- Resort-Like Amenities Package: Unrivaled amenities package including two clubhouses with heated pools, state-of-the-art fitness center, outdoor BBQ areas, dog parks, and much more.
- Centralized Location: Nestled between Seattle and Bellevue, Alaire's strategic location offers easy access to Interstate 5 and 405 and State Routes 167, 900, 518, 169, 599 and 99.
- Easy Access to Major Employment Centers: Within 10 – 20 minutes of Seattle CBD, Bellevue, Kent Valley, and SeaTac employers. Major employers nearby include Alaska Airlines, Amazon, Blue Origin, Boeing, FAA, Microsoft, Valley Medical Center, Paccar, T-Mobile, and others.
- Light Value-Add Opportunity: An incoming buyer can capitalize on upside through operations, renovating the remaining 67 homes (nearly 20%) and upgrading select common area amenities to appeal to today's renter.
- Housing Affordability: The average single-family home price in Renton is $717,804 making homeownership twice as expensive than renting at Alaire. As interest rates continue to climb and housing supply remains low, homeownership continues to remain unfavorable or unattainable.
Anthony PalladinoSeattle, WA
Vice President Investments
License(s): OR: 201235911