View Full Details
Built in 1974
- Proven Renovation Program with Remaining Upside: Previously renovated units have yielded an impressive average rental premium of $335 over the previous leased rate. lea
- Exceptional Demographic Profile: Tualatin boasts one of the best demographic profiles of any submarket in the Portland MSA. Average HH income within a 3-mile radius of River Lofts is $122,843.
- Affluent Suburb with Strong Schools: The Tigard-Tualatin School District is consistently ranked as one of the top 10 school districts in Oregon, rated "A" by Niche.com.
- Immediate Accessibility to Shopping & Dining: Three high-quality, destination retail centers within walking distance to River Lofts including Bridgeport Village, often touted as the premier lifestyle center in the Portland MSA.
- High Barrier-to-Entry Market: Due to the Urban Growth Boundary (UGB), the supply pipeline in the Tualatin area is severely constrained. Current reproduction costs are estimated to be roughly 25% higher than the guided pricing for River Lofts.
- Spacious Floor Plans and Townhome Units: At ±976 square feet, the average unit size at River Lofts is nearly 150 square feet larger than the competitive set average, and offers unique two-story townhome units that are uncommon in the submarket.
Anthony PalladinoSeattle, WA
Vice President Investments
License(s): OR: 201235911