View Full Details
Built in 1968
- Significant capital improvements: $2 Million ($3,000 per unit) over the past three years including roofs, asphalt, unit flooring, and HVAC
- Organic rent growth: Midtown Towers current rents are $150 - $250 below market
- Expense savings through water conservation
- Dense, in-fill suburb with a population over 81,000.
- One block from one of the region's largest business corridors (Rockside Road) with 4.9 million square feet of Office, 3.2 million square feet of Retail, 12 hotels, 35 restaurants, and a daytime population of over 77,000
- Adjacent to shopping, dining, and two grocery stores