View Full Details
Built in 1995
- Upside Opportunities - There is Currently a Free Standing 5,500 SF Vacant Pas Site that can be Leased, Redeveloped or Sold
- Potential Breakup Strategy - Parcelization Opportunity via Three Pad Sites, Good Times Burgers, and 3 Margaritas, while the third is a 5,500 SF Former Day Spa.
- Westminster Mall Redevelopment - Approximately 1.2 Million SF of Retail was Demolished and is Largely being Replaced by Non-Retail Uses, with Planned 1,179 Multi Family Units, and more
- Signalized Hard Corner Location - Excellent Visibility and Access at the Hard Corner of Wadsworth Boulevard and 92nd Avenue and almost 80k VPD.
- Covered Land Play - Long Term Multi-Family Development Opportunity - the City of Westminster has encouraged Multi-Family Development at the Site, and the Sub-Market has seen close to 1,500 New Units Developed in the last few years.
- Synergistic Tenant Mix - The Subject Property is Dual Anchored by Murdoch's Ranch & Home Supply and American Freight Furniture (New 10-Year Lease).