View Full Details
Built in 2020
- Lakefront community offering 319 best-in-class units with an unparalleled amenity set facing Lake Carolyn including the resort-style pool, dog park, and four private courtyards.
- 58 percent of the units have exceptional unobstructed views of Lake Carolyn, which is more than any other competitor within the submarket.
- Located in one of DFW's largest employment centers and home to seven Fortune 500 companies including Kimberly-Clark, ExxonMobil, Fluor Corporation, and McKesson.
- Walkable to urban mixed-use centers: Toyota Music Factory, Water Street, DART Rail Orange Line.
- Average income in the submarket exceeds $100,000, and the 25-35-year-old age group makes up 43.6 percent of the population.