View Full Details
Los Angeles, CA
Built in 2012
- A Premier Core Offing - The Wellesley House is a 25-unit premier core multifamily offering located just steps from Brentwood, a highly desirable submarket that is centrally located in Los Angeles.
- Boutique Luxury Living - Residents looking to avoid the homogeneity of the typical multifamily community will recognize the quality and thoughtful design of Wellesley House.
- Excellent Unit Mix - The Property features 9 two bedrooms/two-bathroom units averaging 1,467 SF and 16 three bedrooms/two-bathroom units that average 1,495 SF.
- Highly Versatile Operations - In light of the Property's excellent unit mix and spacious floorplans, Wellesley House benefits from the optionality of choosing to operate it as a conventional multifamily asset, a lux co-living community, or to complete a condominium conversion as an exit strategy considering it has a vested tentative condominium tract map in place.
- Affluent Demographics - West Los Angeles (90025 Zip Code) is one of the most affluent and well-educated communities in Los Angeles with average household incomes of over $120,000 and over 69% of the population holding college degrees or higher. With over 75% of its population living in renter occupied housing, West Los Angeles has a compelling embedded demand driver for apartment homes.
- Superior West LA Location - Wellesley House is located in West Los Angeles/Brentwood, one of the most desirable neighborhoods in all of Los Angeles. This area is famous for its mix of family-friendly and urban amenities, including fine-dining restaurants, trendy bars, world-class retailers, and the renowned Getty Museum.