View Full Details
Built in 1989
- Hottest rental market in U.S. with 8% YOY rent increases and 1.8% vacancies. Projected annual average increase of 4.3% over the next 5 years.
- 23 2nd quarter lease expirations. Renewals achieving AB-1482 max rent increases and new tenant leases averaging over 20% increases.
- -20% loss-to-lease due to rapidly rising rents.
- Limited new construction despite total lack of multifamily units supply.
- 61% of units have been renovated. $350-$550 monthly rent premiums currently being achieved upon interior unit renovations.
- Preferred unit mix with 100% 2-bedroom units.
- Located within 10-15 minutes of of all major local employers in the City of Riverside
- Proximity to the 91, 15, 60, and 215 freeways allowing for easy access to approximately 1.9 million Inland Empire jobs within a 30-minute drive