View Full Details
Built in 2009
- Approximately 70% of the gross income is the top 10 tenants that have a weighted average remaining term of 7.2 years displaying the anchor stability, highlighted by new leases - Ross, Burlington, Ulta
- Situated within two miles north of Route 422 by way of Route 100, the connecting artery between Reading and King of Prussia, two major employment hubs for the regional trade area
- Shadow-Anchored by 147,000 square foot Target of which sales are up approximately 50% over the last five years to over $300 psf.
- Anchored by a high volume 76,500 square foot Giant Food Markets with over 8 years remaining on their lease and guaranteed by Ahold (S&P rated BBB) with sales that are up 25% over the past five years
- Giant Food Markets is the number one grocer by market share (30% of total grocery sales among the top 8 supermarket chains) in the Philadelphia MSA