View Full Details
Built in 1991
- Desirable Silver Lake Location: Situated on the shores of Silver Lake within walking distance of 35-acre Thornton Sullivan Park, retail, dining, recreational, and transportation amenities.
- Resort-Like Amenities Package: Grand entrance clubhouse with custom finishes, indoor / outdoor pool and spa, state-of-the-art fitness center with water views, and more.
- Excellent Physical Plant: Extensively renovated in 2008 with completely reprogrammed amenities that the property boasts today and an interior renovation on every home.
- Value-Add Opportunity: Suggested cosmetic upgrades could allow for $200 to $300 rent increases over market rents.
- Balanced unit mix with large homes averaging a spacious ±923 square feet featuring wood-burning fireplaces and private decks or patios for each home. Select homes have lake views and all top floor units have vaulted ceilings.
- Easy Access to Major Employment Hubs: Within 20 minutes of downtown Seattle, downtown Bellevue, and the Eastside Tech Corridor. 7 minutes to Bothell's life science employment hub. Easy access to Interstate 5 and Interstate 405.