View Full Details
Built in 2019
- Epicenter of regional tech growth with Bellevue's office market undergoing massive growth; from 8M square feet to 14M square feet by 2025 with an estimated 34,000 new jobs.
- T.O.D. opportunity within two blocks of future East Main Link Light Rail stations with service beginning in 2023. Connectivity to downtown Seattle, Microsoft's world headquarters in Redmond, Sea-Tac International Airport, and the University of Washington.
- High barrier-to-entry - in addition to limited offerings in Downtown Bellevue, the downtown's current development pipeline consists of only 413 units under construction over three communities, creating an imbalance of housing supply to future incoming jobs.
- Type I luxury community completed in 2019 with steel and concrete that implements steel panels to reduce sound transmission and vibrations. High-end finishes throughout.
- Prime location in the heart of downtown Bellevue boasting a Walk Score of 91. Residents are steps away from recreation, shopping, fine dining, nightlife, and Amazon's 6M square feet of office space.