View Full Details
The Mar Vista/Venice Portfolio
Los Angeles, CA
Built in 1966
- COMPELLING VALUE-ADD OPPORTUNITY - The Venice/Mar Vista Portfolio represents a compelling value-add opportunity with 50% upside in rental income.
- RARE OFFERING - Built between 1961 and 1971, the 6-Property, 99-Unit Portfolio is being offered for sale for the first time by the family of the original developer.
- EXCEPTIONAL DEMOGRAPHICS - The Venice/Mar Vista Portfolio is located within preeminent submarkets that boasts Average household incomes over $120K with nearly 70% of residents with college degrees.
- ACCESS TO EMPLOYMENT - Residents of the Venice/Mar Vista Portfolio are at the heart of "Silicon Beach" and thousands of high-paying jobs in technology, healthcare, law, and entertainment. Industry giants such as Netflix, Apple, Amazon, Google, Sony, CBS, Hulu, Facebook, Microsoft, Electronic Arts, Riot Games, BuzzFeed, Viacom, and many more are all within a short commute.
- SINGLE-FAMILY HOME OWNERSHIP IS OUT OF REACH - The median priced single family home is nearly $2M putting home ownership far out of reach for most residents on the westside. Accordingly, 75% of the population in the submarket are renters (almost 40% higher than the LA County average).
- TRANSFORMATIVE DEVELOPMENTS SURROUND THE PORTFOLIO - Over $5 billion of world class development in creative office, industrial, and retail surrounds the Portfolio. Notable developments include: Culver Public Markets, Ivy Station, Culver Steps, WE3, Inclave creative office, and Pier 44.