View Full Details
Office & Industrial
Ayusa Mexican Industrial Portfolio
Built in 2000
- Matamoros' unique access to the NAFTA/USMCA Highway and railroad makes it a suitable industrial destination for foreign firms wanting to locate in Mexico.
- Reynosa - Location enables overnight delivery to U.S. markets. Reynosa / McAllen - border metro area. Variety of foreign investment.
- Queretaro - Unique location on the NAFTA 57 Highway. Central Mexico proximity to major population centers. Colonial image and perception of unique quality of life.
- Silao - Strategic location in Central Mexico. Japanese and German foreign investment in the automotive cluster. Unique logistics crossroads in Mexico with multimodal rail and highway intersections not found in other states. One of the most aggressive state governments offering creative investment incentives.
- San Luis Potosi (Bajio) - San Luis Potosi's future outlook is extremely favorable due to: Its world class infrastructure, strategic free trade zones and inland ports. Colonial image and quality of life. Expanding automotive, appliances, medical and aerospace sectors.