View Full Details
2900 on First
Built in 1989
- Fully renovated trophy asset: renovated from 2011 - 2014 with new exteriors, common areas, and studs-out unit upgrades. The property presents as a redeveloped core asset in the heart of Seattle.
- Excellent community amenities offering an oasis from the hustle and bustle of downtown Seattle: spacious third-floor courtyard, clubhouse with kitchen, multi-level fitness center, and more.
- WalkScore of 95: residents are within steps from Pike Place Market, Olympic Sculpture Park, Seattle Center, Climate Pledge Arena, and some of the trendiest and most exciting destinations in the city.
- Robust employment drivers: the area's high hourly earnings, net-migration, educational attainment, and GDP growth are consistently rated among the highest of the nation's largest metro areas. Seattle's tech employers have fared well during the pandemic and continue to expand with 30,000+ new jobs predicted through 2026.
- Rental market poised for growth: expected rent growth of 7.5% in 2022 due to expected return to core markets, an incoming investor could benefit from these metrics as the market further recovers from COVID- 19.