View Full Details
The Shops at Boardman Park
Built in 1992
- A 315,689 SF Target & Kohl's Shadowed Best-In-Class Regional Center in Boardman, OH. 8 of 10 Largest Tenants (61% of GLA) with 18+ Years of Tenancy Tenure.
- 8 of 10 Largest Anchors (Including Shadows) are Top 20% Nationally in Placer.ai Foot Traffic; 9 of 10 are Top 30% Nationally; All 10 are #1 Ranked within 15-Miles
- Dominant Center in Trade Area – Anchored by T.J. Maxx/HomeGoods & Best Buy with Junior Anchors Barnes & Noble, Boardman Movies 8, OfficeMax, Ulta & Old Navy
- Recent Anchor Lease Extensions: OfficeMax (1/2026), Ulta (2/2027), Best Buy (1/2030), Chuck E. Cheese's (10/2027), Barnes & Noble (1/2027), and Old Navy (7/2027)
- 91% of Occupied GLA Leased to National Retailers & 93% of Rent + NNN Income Received from National Retailers
- Ease of Management: 71% of Occupied GLA Tenanted by 8 Box/Junior Box Tenants of 9,000+ SF
- Solid Roster of National Shop & Small-Shop Tenants: Orange Theory, Five Below, Carter's, Skechers, DiBella's, Quaker Steak & Lube, Bath & Body Works, Vitamin Shoppe, etc.
- Offering Includes Two Outparcel Strips with Route 224 Frontage – 2-Tenant DiBella's Subs/Quaker Steak & Lube and 3-Tenant Vitamin Shoppe/America's Best/Rise Pies